Why Buy Topical Clindamycin for Acne?
Clindamycin is a prescription semi-synthetic antibiotic. It comes in different forms that include capsules, gels, creams, injections, solution and many more. It is used to treat serious bacterial infections such as:
- Severe sinus infectionsdue to bacteria
- Pelvic inflammatorydisease (PID)
- Severe middle earinfections or acute otitis media
- Meningitis due tostreptococcus bacteria
- Bacterial vaginosis
It is most commonly used to treat skin infections like acne. It can treat anything from stubborn-but-mild inflamed pimples to severe acne. Clindamycin can stop the bacteria from multiplying. The chief cause of acne is the spreading of P. acnes bacteria. Clindamycin reduces the amount of pimple-inducing bacteria which in turn prevents the acne from breaking out. It is used along with other acne medications to help boosts its effectiveness. You can buy Clindymacyin here.
How to Use It
The topical form of Clindamycin is applied to the skin. When using the topical form of this medication, thoroughly wash the affected area with soap and water. Then pat the area dry. Wait at least 30 minutes after washing the affected area before applying this medication. Apply a liberal amount of this medication not just on the acne but the whole area affected by acne. This will keep new pimple from breaking out.
Avoidwashing the area too often. This can dry your skin making your acne worse. Foradults and children 12 years of age and up, apply this medication twice a dayon the affected area. If you are using the foam form, be careful not to get itnear your eyes, lips and nose. Apply the foam form on the affected area once aday.
Possible Side Effects of Topical Clindamycin
All acne medications can cause side effects. The most common side effects of Clindamycin are:
- Minor peeling
- Skin rash
- Itching of the affectedarea
Seriousside effects are very rare which includes:
- Cracking of the skin
- Severe redness
- Painful burning
- Nausea and vomiting
- Unusual weakness andtiredness
- Irritation of the skin
If younoticed any other side effects, consult with your doctor right away.
Getting the Best Result from TopicalClindamycin
Thereare a few things that you can do to make sure you are getting the best resultfrom this treatment.
- Make sure to apply themedication on the whole area and not just on the pimples.
- Apply this medication atthe same time each day.
- Use this medicationexactly as directed. Keep using this treatment even if your pimples are gettingbetter.
- You can still get pimplesduring the first few weeks of your treatment. Do not stop using thismedication. You can expect results after you’ve been using it for several weeksalready.