Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It is used to treat conditions like:
- Gastroesophagealreflux disease or GERD, a condition in which the backward flow of acid in thestomach causes heartburn and esophagus injury.
Rabeprazole helps decreases the amount of acid the stomach makes thus decreasing also the symptoms of GERD like heartburn, persistent cough and difficulty swallowing. It helps heal the damage in the esophagus and stomach due to the acids. It prevents ulcers and may also prevent cancer of the esophagus. It is used along with other medication to eliminate H. pylori bacteria that causes ulcers in adults.
Rabeprazole is the newest member of the Proton pump inhibitor. Its healing rate is comparable to that of other PPI drugs like Omeprazole. However, it provides a more consistent and significantly superior improvement of the conditions being treated. It is also well-tolerated. Buy Rabeprazole 10mg here.
How to use it
Rabeprazole comes as a delayed-release tablet and sprinklecapsules to take by mouth. Take this medication once a day in the morning afterthe morning meal for the treatment of ulcers. Take it twice a day in themorning and in the evening for 7 days to eliminate H. pylori bacteria. For thesprinkle capsule, use it once a day 30 minutes before breakfast. Open thecapsule and sprinkle the granules on soft foods like an apple sauce and yogurtand swallow the mixture right away. You can also pour it in cool liquids.
Take this medication exactly as prescribed. Do not take more or less and longer than what is prescribed. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water. Do not stop taking this drug without your doctor’s knowledge. Continue taking this drug even if you feel well.
Buy Rabeprazole 20mg here .
Possible side effects of Rabeprazole
Rabeprazole may cause possible side effects just like anyother PPI. Common side effects are:
- Nauseaand vomiting
Serious side effects are:
- Allergic reactions
- Irregular heartbeat
- Signs of kidney and liver problems
Gettingthe Best Result from Rabeprazole
- Rabeprazole like other proton pump inhibitors mayincrease your risk for bone fracture when used over a long period of time.
- Seek medical help if you have heartburn withsweating, dizziness and unexplained weight loss.
- This medication raises your risk of having severediarrhea. Contact your doctor if you have stomach pain, watery stool and feverthat don’t go away.
- Do not use this medication with HIV drug and bloodthinner.
- Patients with a liver problem must use thismedication with care.