Why buy Zytanix 2.5mg (Metolazone)?
Zytanix 2.5mg (Metolazone) is known as quinazoline which has actions that are quite similar to thiazide diuretics. This tablet contains metolazone as an active ingredient. Metolazone is specifically used to treat congestive heart failure and high blood pressure. This ingredient belongs to a class of drugs called diuretics (water pills). In the year 1973, this medication has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The manufacturer of Zytanix 2.5mg is Zydus Cadilla. You can buy this here at various pack size. This is available here at its affordable price.
How does Zytanix 2.5mg (Metolazone) work?
Zytanix 2.5mg (Metolazone) works by lowering the blood pressure and fluid preservation in edema by taking away the extra liquid. It also removes electrolytes from the body. Zytanix stimulates the kidneys to drain out certain chemicals. It helps to drain a heavy quantity of water from the kidneys.
How to use Zytanix 2.5mg (Metolazone)?
Zytanix 2.5mg (Metolazone) is to be taken with or without food. Take this medicine on the prescribed dosage and duration given by your doctor. Take the tablet as a whole. Do not break it. The dosage usually depends on your medical condition and medical history. Do not double the dose.
What are the side-effects of Zytanix 2.5mg (Metolazone)?
While taking Zytanix 2.5mg (Metolazone), there are some side-effects that may occur such as:
- Nausea and headache
- Increased uric acid
- Reduced potassium level in a blood
- Glucose intolerance
- Changed blood lipids
- Severe chest pain, dizziness, and dry mouth
- Cramping, joint pain, and stiffness
- Trembling, severe weakness, and increased urination
- Abdominal and stomach pain
Warnings and Precautions
- A pregnant and breastfeeding woman can take this only when it is prescribed.
- Taking this medication with alcohol may have an additive to lower your blood pressure.
- This tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney problems.
- Caution is advised while driving or operating some machinery.
- Do not use this for any other medication.
- Seek for medical attention if an overdose happened.
- Keep this away from the reach of children.
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.