Why buy Zeptol CR (Carbamazepine) for seizure?
Zeptol is a genuine breakthrough for treating patients with a epilepsy and trigeminal nerve pain. This drug is proven safe to use. The drug works 90% in treating such condition. Zeptol CR can also treat other conditions like:
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Bipolar disorder
- Serious manic depression
Zeptol CR is cheaper than other anticonvulsant drugs sold in the market. You can buy this on us at $3.68 for 30 tablets of 200mg.
How does Zeptol CR (Carbamazepine) work?
Zeptol CR contains Carbamazepine as an active ingredient. It belongs to an anti-epileptic group of drugs. The drug works by stopping and controlling seizures. It reduces the spreading of seizure that leads to epilepsy. It restores the normal balance of the brain’s nerve activity. Carbamazepine helps to calm the brain and helps to keep your mood steady.
How to use Zeptol CR (Carbamazepine)?
The following are some tips on how to use the drug:
- Before you use the drug consult first with your doctor. Inform your doctor about your health condition. Use this drug as prescribed to you. Take it as directed by your doctor.
- Follow the directions stated on the prescription. Zeptol CR comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Use the right dosage of the drug. Never use more or less of it.
- Swallow the drug as a whole with one glass of water. Do not chew or crush the drug. Take it once or twice a day with or without food. Take it the same time each day to avoid missing a dose.
- The dosage and duration of the drug will depend on your condition and your doctor. Finish the full course of the medicine to gain best results.
What are the side effects of Zeptol CR (Carbamazepine)?
These are the list of possible side effects:
- Dry mouth
- Swollen tongue
- Loss of coordination
- Irregular heartbeat
- Blurred vision
- Low white blood cell count
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not use this drug if you’re pregnant. It may seriously harm the baby.
- Do not take this drug if you have a blood disorder.
- Avoid using this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.
- Do not drive or operate machinery. This drug may cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Limit the use of alcohol.