Why buy Zeptol (Carbamazepine)?
Zeptol is an FDA approved drug against the following:
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Bipolar disorder
This drug may have a slow effect. As you continue using this drug, you can see the changes in your condition. Zeptol is very affordable than its the brand name sold in the market. You can buy this on us for as low as $3.12 for 30 tablets of 200mg. Buy it now to save as much as 50%.
How does Zeptol (Carbamazepine) work?
Zeptol contains Carbamazepine as an active ingredient. It belongs to Anticonvulsant group of drugs. This drug works by controlling the seizures activity which about to occur. It blocks the nerve signal that leads to pain in trigeminal neuralgia. It is effective to calm the brain and keep in a steady mood.
How to use Zeptol (Carbamazepine)?
Before you start using this drug consult with your doctor first. Tell him all the details about your condition. Take this drug as directed by your doctor. Check the label and read for directions. Follow the right dosage of the drug, do not use more or less of it. The following are the example of dosage for certain condition:
- For Epilepsy: 100mg-200mg tablet 1-2 times per day.
- For Bipolar Disorder: 400mg tablet in divided doses 1-2 times per day.
- For Trigeminal Neuralgia: 100mg tablet 1-2 times per day.
The dosage also depends on your condition and the doctor’s advice. Some are advised to take it 2-4 times per day. You may take the drug with or without food. But it’s better to take it with food to avoid stomach upset. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush the drug. To avoid missing a drug, take it the same time each day.
What are the side effects of Zeptol (Carbamazepine)?
The listed below are common side effects of the drug such as:
- A feeling of lightheaded
- Blurred vision
- Loss of coordination
- Decrease white blood cell count
If you experienced other side effects call your doctor right away. Seek for medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
- Avoid consuming alcohol when using this drug.
- This drug is not safe for pregnant and lactating mother.
- Zeptol may decrease your blood count. Consult your doctor before using this drug.
- This drug may cause suicide just like other anti-epileptic drug.
- Do not use this drug if you take MAOI in the last 14 days.
- Avoid using this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- If you develop an allergic reaction stop using this product.