Why use Aciloc as an acid reducer?
Aciloc contains Ranitidine as an active ingredient. It’s available both as a brand name and as a generic drug. The generic drug usually cost less than its branded counterpart. You can purchase Aciloc here at a very affordable price.
How does Aciloc work?
Aciloc belongs to the class of drug known as histamine-2 blockers. The active ingredient of Aciloc works by blocking the histamines that stimulate the cells from producing acid in the stomach. Aciloc inhibits the action of histamines thus reducing the production of the acid by the stomach.
How to use Aciloc?
The following are the recommended dose of Aciloc:
- Ulcers and GERD– Take 150 mg two times a day or 300 mg at bedtime. The maintenance dose is 150 mg a day.
- Heartburn– The recommended dose is 74 mg 0r 150 mg once or two times a day. Take the medicine 30-60 minutes before mealtime.
- Erosive esophagitis– The dose is 150 mg 4 times a day.
Aciloc comes as a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Take Aciloc exactly as directed by your doctor.
What are the side effects of Aciloc?
Minor side effects of Aciloc are:
- Muscle pain
- Nausea and vomiting
Rare side effects are:
- Hair loss
- Bleeds easily
Serious side effects are:
- Inflammation of the liver
- Yellowish skin
- Dark urine
- Stomach pain
- Changes in the function of the brain
- Visual change
- Abnormal heart rate
- Shortness of breath
- Fast heart rate
Contact your physician right away if you will experience serious side effects and symptoms that are not listed above.
Warning and Precautions
- Aciloc may interact with some drugs that could cause an adverse reaction. Tell your doctor all medications that you are taking including the vitamins, OTC and herbal supplements.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to its active ingredient.