Why buy Yazz (Ethinylestradiol – Drospirenone)?
Yazz is a combined oral contraceptive medication. This is a pill that will prevent you from getting pregnant. It is also indicated for the treatment of:
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder for women
- Moderate acne vulgaris in females at least 14 years old who have attained menarche
This is to be taken as long as the prescribed period is not yet over. Use Yazz responsibly for birth control. Yazz is available here for $14.00 only.
How does Yazz (Ethinylestradiol – Drospirenone) work?
Yazz pill has Ethinylestradiol – Drospirenone content. This works by stopping the release of an egg cell from the ovaries and by making the cervical mucus stickier. It also changes the cervical lining and uterine. Through this, the sperm cell will find hard to reach the egg in the uterus wall.
How to use Yazz (Ethinylestradiol – Drospirenone)?
The recommended dose is usually one pill per day. There must be a gap of 24 hours between doses. Yazz pill is to be taken according to the instruction and schedule that is fixed by the doctor. The first pill is to be taken upon the first day of your period. It can also be taken on the first Sunday after the period. Remember, you cannot go more than 24 hours without a pill. Buy a new pack before the first pack is over. This is to maintain the continuity.
What are the side effects of Yazz (Ethinylestradiol – Drospirenone)?
An overdose of this pill may result in vaginal bleeding and vomiting. Some of the commonly seen side effects are:
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Bloating and Swelling in the limbs
- A headache
- Tenderness of the breast
- Vaginal Spotting and Weight change
- Irregular or missed periods
This not the whole list of side effects. There may be other existence of side effects as well. In such cases, inform your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Make sure that you are not allergic to the content of the tablet before taking. Notify your doctor about your recent medical condition. Tell your doctor if you:
- Have high blood pressure and High Cholesterol
- Have Gallbladder disease and Seizures
- Are suffering from tuberculosis
- Have irregular periods and abnormal mammogram
- Have a history of fibrocystic disease on breast
- Are Breastfeeding and pregnant or planning to be pregnant
- Are above 35 years old and a smoker
- Are suffering from breast and uterine cancer
- Have unexplained vaginal bleeding
Here are some important things to remember:
- Store Yazz in a dry and cool place away from light, heat, and moisture.
- Stop drinking alcohol and smoking
- Take the pill at the same time each day
- Stop using if you are in a surgery or medical rest