Why use Yasmin 3mg?
Yasmin 3mg is 99% effective in preventing unwanted pregnancy. It is also given to women who are 14 years old. It can cure moderate acne caused by the menstrual cycle. This is also used to treat a premenstrual disorder. Aside from preventing pregnancy, Yasmin also helps you to have a regular period. Yasmin is available here for $12.50 only.
How does Yasmin 3mg work?
Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol is the main content of this pill. Yasmin is a combination drug that checks ovulation. It modifies the uterine and cervical lining making the sperm difficult to enter the uterus. This prevents the fertilization of the egg. If the egg is not fertilized it will just pass out in the body. Yasmin also treats the lack of concentration, headache, and lethargy.
How to use Yasmin 3mg?
Take Yasmin 3mg daily. Take it at the same time each day. Yasmin is to be taken along with a glass of water. You cannot go on 24 hours without taking the pill. Do not skip the doses. Take the tablet in order. To avoid an upset stomach, take Yasmin during bedtime. The instructions are written in the product package. Consult your doctor if you have any questions.
What are the side effects of Yasmin 3mg?
The side effects of Yasmin 3mg do not come very often. These are the common side effects of Yasmin:
- Lack of appetite, dark urine, freckles
- Pallid tools, tenderness of the breast
- Increased hair growth, nipple discharge
- Darkening of facial skin, body pains
- Sudden weakness of the body
- Difficulty in breathing, hives
This is not the whole list of the side effects of Yasmin 3mg. In case of severe side effects, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take this drug if you are already pregnant. These are some of the things to be noted in using Yasmin pill.
- Avoid smoking while using this medicine
- This pill is not for adults 35 years old and above
- Yasmin cannot protect you from sexually spread diseases
- Stop unhealthy sexual exercise
- Store Yasmin in a room away from heat, light and moist
- Do not use this if you have Hypertension, kidney illness, and diabetes
- Inform your doctor if you have gallbladder diseases or liver diseases.