Why use X-Vir 1mg for Hepatitis B Virus?
X-Vir 1mg tablet reduces the amount of virus in the patient’s body but it does not cure the disease. This tablet may not prevent complications of hepatitis B like liver cirrhosis. It does not also prevent the spread of HBV to other people. X-Vir 1mg tablet is safe to use in patients with liver disease. Hepatitis B Virus tablet is manufactured by Natco Pharma Ltd. It is available here at various pack size. You can buy this drug here at a very affordable price.
How does X-Vir 1mg work?
X-Vir 1mg tablet is used in the treatment of chronic Hepatitis B infection. It prevents the multiplication of the virus in human cells. This stops the virus from producing new viruses and clears up your infection. Entecavir decreases the quantity of HBV in the blood by lowering the ability to reproduce and attack new cells.
How to use X-Vir 1mg?
The usual recommended dose is one tablet once a day or as prescribed by your physician. Take this tablet with an empty stomach at least 2 hours before the next meal. Swallow it as a whole. Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
What are the side effects of X-Vir 1mg?
The following is a list of possible major and minor side effects that may happen:
- Elevated Liver Enzymes
- A Headache
Warnings and Precautions
There are some things that you need to be cautious with on taking this medication. It may cause the following:
- X-Vir 1mg tablet is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless strictly indicated. The benefits and risks should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
- This tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation.
- This may make you feel dizzy, sleepy or tired.
- This may decrease your alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- This is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary.
- Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of X-Vir 1mg tablet, take as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.