Why buy Voveran SR 75mg (Diclofenac Sodium)?
Voveran SR 75 mg is an effective pain reliever medication for patients with joint issues. It is also used to treat a migraine. Voveran SR may also be used for conditions that are not stated here. Know all the benefit and risk before taking this medicine. Voveran SR 75 mg is manufactured by Novartis. It is available here for only $3.12 per 30 tablets of 75 mg.
How doesVoveran SR 75mg (Diclofenac Sodium) work?
Voveran SR 75 mg contains Diclofenac Sodium as an active ingredient. It is an anti-inflammatory drug that works by lowering the substances that cause the pain. It also lowers the inflammation in the body. Reducing the pain can help you go on your day. The onset of the effect of this drug will occur in 10-30 minutes after taking. The medicine will stay live in the body for 1 to 2 hours.
How to use Voveran SR 75mg (Diclofenac Sodium)?
Voveran SR 75 mg is to be taken strictly as the doctor prescribed. Do not alter the dosage unless the doctor advises you. Swallow the whole tablet with a glass full of water. This medicine is to be taken as long as set by the doctor. Chewing or crushing this tablet may cause side effects. Tell your doctor before you will stop taking Voveran SR 75 mg.
What are the side effects of Voveran SR 75mg (Diclofenac Sodium)?
Voveran SR 100mg has severe side effects but it comes very often. In case of severe side effects, call your doctor right away. The commonly seen side effects of this medicine are:
- Black, tarry or bloody tools
- Vomiting, cough, diarrhea, constipation
- Constipation, drowsiness, stomach pain
- Heartburn or an increased blood pressure
Warnings and Precautions
- This drug is not for patients who recently have heart bypass surgery
- Avoid alcohol if you are taking Voveran SR 75 mg
- This is not for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to any of its content
- Do not take this without the advice of the doctor
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of children
- This drug must be in a room away from heat, light and moist
- This must be used on purposes that are stated here
Inform your doctor if you have:
- Chest pain, shortness of breath
- Difficulty in vision or balance
- Intestinal bleeding