Why buy Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP) is mainly given to those who suffer from pain, inflammation and swelling. It is for the cure of the pain in the joints, wrist, hands, and elbows. Volini Gel – 30 gm is also be used in conditions that are not stated here. Know all the benefit and risk before using this topical preparation. Volini Gel 30gm is manufactured by Sun Pharma Medisales Pvt. Ltd. You can purchase this drug here for only $5.50 per tube.
How does Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP) work?
Diclofenac Gel BP is the main content of Volini Gel – 30 gm. It works by blocking the enzyme in the body. It lowers the number of substances that cause inflammation. Volini Gel aids in reducing the pain in the body. This gel can also give a treatment of the skin. The working of this medicine depends on your condition.
How to use Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
Use Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP) according to the instruction your doctor. Instructions are written on the product package. Do not apply more dosage than what is set by the doctor. Do not use if the prescription time is over. Do not apply Volini on skin wounds, rashes or skin burn injury. Do not cover the treated skin with a bandage or expose it to heat. Wash your hands after using Volini Gel. The use of this gel does not depend on food timing.
What are the side effects of Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel BP)?
The side effects of Volini Gel are:
- Bloody, black or tarry tools, Heartburn
- Bloody vomit or a cough, drowsiness, nausea
- Increased blood pressure, constipation
- Upset stomach, diarrhea
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Volini Gel. In case of persistent effects, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
These are the things to remember on or before using the Volini Gel 30gm:
- Alcohol drinking is not recommended while taking this medicine
- Store this medicine in a place away from heat, light and moist
- Do not give this to anyone even if you have the same situation
- Inform your doctor about your present medications
- Do not use Volini gel if you are allergic to any of its content
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Use Volini Gel – 30 gm on the purposes that are stated here