Why buy Vesigard 15mg (Darifenacin XR) for Overactive Bladder?
Vesigard 15mg (Darifenacin XR) is a cost-effective medication against the symptoms of an overactive bladder. This medicine belongs to the class of drugs known as antispasmodics. The active ingredient is approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of an overactive bladder since 2004. Vesigard 15mg is manufactured by Cipla Ltd. It is available here at various pack size. You can buy this medication here at its lowest price.
How does Vesigard 15mg (Darifenacin XR) work?
Vesigard 15 mg Tablet ER is an antimuscarinic. It works by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder to prevent frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination. Darifenacin is the active ingredient of Vesigard. It used for the treatment of an overactive bladder. It also slows movement in the urinary tract, lowering bladder contractions.
How to use Vesigard 15mg (Darifenacin XR)?
The usual recommended starting dose for this medicine is 7.5mg once daily. It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food. This medicine is better to take at a fixed time. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
What are the side effects of Vesigard 15mg (Darifenacin XR)?
The common side effects of Vesigard are:
- Dryness in mouth
- Blurred vision
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Dry eyes
- Nasal dryness
Warnings and Precautions
There are some things that you need to be careful with on taking this medication.
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor right away if you have any drug allergy.
- Inform also your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
- The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 24 hours.
- This medication may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- This is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. However, inform your doctor.
- This is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.