Why buy Veltam Plus (Tamsulosin + Dutasteride) for Prostate Problem?
Veltam Plus is cheaper than any other treatment such as:
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate
- Transurethral Needle Ablation of the Prostate
- Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy
- Green Light Laser Therapy
Veltam Plus is available here at the lowest price possible.
How does Veltam Plus (Tamsulosin + Dutasteride) work?
Veltam Plus has a combination of two ingredients. The active ingredient Tamsulosin is known as an alpha-blocker. It works by relaxing the muscle in the bladder and prostate. The Dutasteride works by reducing the size of the enlarged prostate. But, this isn’t used to prevent prostate cancer. This product can only relieve the symptoms of BPH.
How to use Veltam Plus (Tamsulosin + Dutasteride)?
Veltam Plus is a prescription drug. Take Veltam Plus exactly as advised by your doctor. You need to follow the instructions properly. Take the medicine at the right dosage and duration. Take it 30 minutes after a meal each day. This drug can also be taken with an empty stomach. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
What are the side effects of Veltam Plus (Tamsulosin + Dutasteride)?
All drugs available have side effects on a human being. But, for some people, the side effects do not occur. Aside from the benefit, Veltam Plus has side effects too. It may cause impotence, decrease libido and decrease semen volume. Contact your doctor right away if you experience chest pain, fever with chills and cough. Those are serious side effects. You might need medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
The lists below are things that you should know when using Veltam Plus:
- Tell your doctor if you’re taking any drugs that must not be taken when you’re in Veltam plus course.
- Tell your doctor if you have an allergy to this drug.
- Do not use this drug if you’re having a cataract surgery.
- Veltam Plus may cause blurred vision and dizziness. DO not drive or use machinery.
- This drug is for men only. This should not be taken by women and children.
- Do not take this drug if you’re pregnant or lactating.
If there’s an allergic reaction, stop taking this drug.