Why use Veinaxyne?
Veinaxyne is used to relieve and treat swollen ankles or legs. It stops free radicals from hardening the arteries and protects all cells from oxidative stress. This also relieves formication and sensation of a heavy leg. Know all the benefit and risk before you take Veinaxyne. It is safe to use and does not cause any side effects. Veinaxyne is available here for $16.50 only.
How does Veinaxyne work?
Veinaxyne comes in a tablet form. It has a combination of an active ingredient. It acts on the shortfalls in the venous circulation. Veinaxyne contains vitamin B6 and C. This also participates in the formation of collagen for normal function. It contains 15 active natural ingredients. Veinaxyne helps to get a good blood circulation. This works by protecting the cells against stress. It stops free radicals and hardens the arteries.
How to use Veinaxyne?
Take Veinaxyne tablet twice a day. This is usually taken before lunch. Take it with a glass of water. This is not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle and diet. Take Veinaxyne only for the purpose that is stated here.
What are the side effects of Veinaxyne?
Veinaxyne has no reported side effects. However, this tablet works from one person to another. There may be some side effect that is not listed here. In case of severe side effects, tell your doctor right away. Some of the factors that may cause side effects are:
- The dosage, this may need adjusting
- Your reaction to the ingredient of Veinaxyne
- Drug interactions
Listed below are the common side effects of any drug:
- Constipation, Diarrhea or skin rash
- Dizziness, Insomnia, dry mouth
- Drowsiness, headache or Nausea
In case of the occurrence of these side effects, stop using and tell your doctor. Follow all the warnings and precautions in taking Veinaxyne.
Warnings and Precautions
The following are the things you must do and avoid if you are taking this:
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Store this Veinaxyne in a room temperature
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Do not refrigerate the tablets, do not use after the expiry date
- Do not use this product if the seal is broken
- Consult a doctor before and after using Veinaxyne
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women are not allowed to use this
- Do not alter the given dose; this is not given for infants
- Veinaxyne cannot prevent and cure serious diseases