Why use Valzar + Aquazide – 160/12.5 mg for hypertension?
Valzar + Aquazide – 160/12.5 mg is a combination medication that prevents the blood vessels from tightening. It helps prevent stroke, kidney and heart problems by controlling the blood pressure. Valzar + Aquazide – 160/12.5 mg is also used for the treatment of Edema and congestive heart failure. You can buy this drug here for $9.35 only.
How do Valzar + Aquazide – 160/12.5 mg work?
Valzar + Aquazide – 160/12.5 mg contains valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide as active ingredients. Valsartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). It works by blocking the action of angiotensin, a chemical in the body that causes the blood vessels to tighten. This helps relax the blood vessels allowing more blood to flow easily into the heart. Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic or water pill. It allows the body to make more urine which helps the body gets rid of extra water and salt. The duration of the medicine in the body is 6 to 12 hours.
How to use Valzar + Aquazide – 160/12.5 mg?
You can take Valzar + Aquazide – 160/12.5 mg even without a meal. This is to be taken as directed by the doctor. The usual dose of this medicine is once a day. It will cause you to urinate often. The best time to take this medicine is 4 hours before bedtime. This will prevent you from getting up to urinate. Take this drug in 4 hours before taking a drug for the cholesterol. The medicine depends on the condition of the patient.
What are the side effects of Valzar + Aquazide – 160/12.5 mg?
Valzar + Aquazide – 160/12.5 mg may cause rare and severe side effects. However, the side effects of this medicine do not come very often. Common side effects of Valzar +Aquazide are:
- Frequent urination, dry mouth
- Stomach or abdominal pain
- Swelling, stiffness and joint pain
- Cramping, weakness
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the Medicine. In severe situations, you must call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
The dosage and adjustment must set by the doctor. These are the things to be noted while taking this medicine.
- Close monitor the liver function if you are taking this medicine
- This may alter the electrolyte level of the body
- Do not give this medicine to those who have renal impairment
- Store this medicine away from the reach of children
- Keep this away from light, heat and moist
Tell your doctor if:
- You are suffering from an irregular heartbeat
- You have Dizziness, drowsiness, weakness
- You experience Muscle pain, lethargy
- You are breastfeeding or pregnant