Why Urimax for Enlarged Prostate Problem?
Urimax Capsule is a medication that can help ease out the symptoms of BPH or benign prostatic hyperplasia. Urimax is guaranteed effective at the same time it is cheaper than other BPH treatments like:
- 5a-reductase inhibitor
- Transurethral resection of the Prostate
- Transurethral incision of the Prostate
- Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy
- Transurethral needle ablation of the Prostate
- Green light laser Therapy
How does Urimax work?
Urimax contains Tamsulosin as an active ingredient. It is known as the alpha-blocker. It works by blocking the receptors found in the muscle in the prostate gland. It causes the muscle in the prostate to relax, relieving the pressure on the urethra. Thus, allowing the urine to flow through the prostate gland. This process makes it easier for urine to pass and leaving the bladder empty.
How to use Urimax?
Take Urimax as directed by your doctor. Close monitoring is very important because this drug can make your blood pressure very low. Do not take this drug in a larger amount than what is advised. Urimax comes only as a capsule that you need to take by mouth.
What are the side effects of Urimax Capsule?
All drugs have their own side effects on human. Urimax capsule may also cause side effects too just like other drugs if not properly taken. The common side effects are:
- Decrease in libido
- Trouble sleeping
Serious side effects include:
- Fever with chills
- Chest pain
Contact your doctor if you develop the said side effects.
Warning and Precaution
Below are tips that you should know when using Urimax:
- Keep away from the situations in which injury could result.
- Before taking this drug, patients should be evaluated first for the presence of prostate cancer.
- This drug is for men only. This should not be given to women and children.
- Avoid taking too much of the drug.
- If there’s an allergic reaction, stop taking the drug.
Don’t take the drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.