Why buy Tugain 5% 60ml (Minoxidil) for hair loss?
Tugain is an effective medication for people who suffer from hair loss. It is 100% effective and safe to use. It promotes hair growth by:
- Opening the adenosine triphosphate-potassium channels in vascular smooth muscles
- Shorten the phase that causes premature entry of resting hair follicles
- Improving the viability of hair follicles
- Increasing the follicle size
You can buy Tugain on our website. It is available for only $19.52 for 1 bottle.
How does Tugain 5% 60ml (Minoxidil) work?
Tugain contains Minoxidil as an active ingredient. This drug works by improving the blood flow in the scalp. This drug improves the blood supply and nutrients on the follicles. It also works by improving the density of hair and increasing the growth of hair in the follicles.
How to use Tugain 5% 60ml (Minoxidil)?
Tugain is a topical preparation. It should be applied on the affected area. Do not take this treatment by mouth. Use this drug as directed by your doctor. This treatment comes with a medication guide. Read the label stated and follow it carefully. Apply a liberal amount of this solution on the affected area. Do not wash the treated area right after the medication. Use this treatment once a day or as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the right usage of this treatment. Do not use more or less of it. Use this treatment regularly for better results.
What are the side effects of Tugain 5% 60ml (Minoxidil)?
The following are side effects of Tugain:
- Chest pain
- Weight gain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Short breathing
- A headache
- Redness on sin
- Itching on the application site
- Breast tenderness
- Allergic reaction
If this condition continues to get worse call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
There are a few things that you need to keep in mind when using Tugain:
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Tugain is a topical preparation. You should not take this by mouth.
- This treatment is for external use only.
- Do not use this solution on broken skin or open wounds.
- Avoid this solution from getting near your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid using other products together with this solution.
- If you develop allergic reactions discontinue using this drug.