Why buy Tigi (Tigecycline) for bacterial infections?
Tigi is FDA approved since 2005. It is related to the class of drug known as tetracycline. Tigi is a last resort medication for susceptible bacterial infections that cannot be treated with any other antibiotics. Specifically, Tigi is used to treat:
- Complicated skin infections
- Complicated Intra-abdominal infections
- Community-acquired Pneumonia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
You can purchase Tigi here at only $29.70 per 1 injection of 50mg.
How does Tigi (Tigecycline) work?
Tigi contains Tigecycline as an active ingredient. It is similar to tetracycline antibiotics. It works by binding the ribosomes of the bacteria which produces the cell’s proteins. This prevents the ribosomes from producing the proteins needed by the bacteria for their growth and reproduction. However, this medication does not the kill bacteria. It only prevents them from reproducing and spreading.
How to use Tigi (Tigecycline)?
Tigi is injected in the veins over 30 to 60 minutes by a professional healthcare provider. It is administered every 12 hours. Your dose and the duration of your treatment depend on the following:
- The severity of your condition
- Your age
- Your medical condition
Continue using this medication until your doctor tells you to stop, Use it at evenly spaced times. Tell your doctor if you will experience any side effects or your condition got worse.
What are the side effects of Tigi (Tigecycline)?
Tigi may cause side effects like any other drugs. Common side effects are:
- Nausea and vomiting
Other side effects include:
- Pain at the injection site
- Decreased heart rate
Serious side effects are:
- Altering the normal bacteria in the colon
- Inflammation of the colon
- Kidney problem
- Unusual fatigue
- Severe abdominal pain
- Hearing changes
- Yellowish of the skin and eyes
- Dark urine
Warning and Precautions
Before using Tigi, make sure that it’s safe for you. Tell your doctor if:
- You are using a blood thinner
- You have a kidney and liver problem
- You are allergic to the active ingredient of Tigi or you have any allergies
Other things to consider:
- Do not use this medication if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Tigi can cause permanent yellowing of teeth among children younger than 8 years old.
- This drug can make birth control pills less effective. Talk to your doctor about other hormonal birth control.