Why buy Tiger Balm 18gm (Cinamon Oil)?
Tiger Balm 18gm has an active ingredient of Cinamon Oil. This ingredient has many health benefits like antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Tiger balm contains natural camphor, mint oil, cajuput oil, menthol, and clove oil. This is available here at its very affordable price.
How does Tiger Balm 18gm (Cinamon Oil) work?
Tiger Balm 18gm (Cinamon Oil) works by tricking nerve endings with freshening and soothing feelings. This relieves pain and gives relief to deep muscle tissues. It promotes increased circulation to the affected area. It also helps get freed of damaged cells and fluids that may contribute to sore muscles. Tiger balm works where it hurts.
How to use Tiger Balm 18gm (Cinamon Oil)?
Tiger Balm 18gm (Cinamon Oil) on the affected area and rub it well. Feel the warmness of its ingredients that help relieve muscle soreness and stiffness. Use this for 3-4 times daily. Consult a doctor if it will be using for children under 2 years old.
What are the side effects of Tiger Balm 18gm (Cinamon Oil)?
The following are some side-effects while using Tiger Balm 18gm (Cinamon Oil):
- Severe burning
- Feeling faint
- A feeling of throat tightness
- Fluid accumulation around the eye
- Hypersensitivity drug reaction
- Life-threatening allergic reaction
- Puffy face from water retention
- Severe stinging or irritation
- Breathing problems after using this on the chest or throat
If these side-effects continue and become worse, seek for medication immediately.
Warnings and Precautions
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas (ear canals, vagina, or rectum).
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not use this for medication on any other disease.
- This should not be taken by mouth. This is for external use only.
- Tiger balm will not stain your clothes.
- If an allergic reaction happened, please contact your doctor right away.
- You should not use this on open wounds.
- Skin irritation can produce pain or bleeding of the affected area. Test this product first on a small area to make sure it will not cause irritation.
- Keep this away from direct heat.