Why use Tenoric for high blood pressure and kidney problems?
Tenoric – 100 + 25 mg is an effective anti-hypertensive and diuretic medications. It is used to treat medical complications like:
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disorders like angina pectoris or chest pain, stroke, heart attack and irregular heart rhythm
- Kidney problems
Tenoric – 100 + 25 mg is available here at a very reasonable price.
How does Tenoric – 100 + 25 mg work?
Tenoric – 100 + 25 mg contains Atenolol Chlorthalidone as active ingredients. Atenolol is a beta-blocker that affects the heart and circulation. It blocks the action of certain chemicals in the body that tightens the blood vessels and causes strains on the heart. Atenolol can do the following:
- Relaxes the blood vessels so blood can flow more easily
- Prevents future heart attack
- Helps the heart pump blood easily
- Decreases the workload of the heart
Chlorthalidone is a diuretic that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt. As a result, your body will not retain too much water.
How to use Tenoric – 100 + 25 mg?
Use Tenoric – 100 + 25 mg exactly as recommended by your doctor. This drug comes in a tablet form that you need to take by mouth. Take the drug four hours before bedtime so you may not need to wake up just to urinate. The usual recommended dose is 50 mg once a day. The onset of action of this medicine may take 1 to 2 weeks to show. Your doctor may increase your dose up to 100 mg depending on your condition.
What are the side effects of Tenoric – 100 + 25 mg?
Tenoric – 100 + 25 mg may cause some side effects like any other medications. Call your doctor immediately if you have:
- Cold feeling in your feet and hands
- A low levels of sodium in your body with symptoms like a headache
- A low potassium level that causes uneven heart rate, extreme thirst and an increased urination
Common side effects are:
- Slow heartbeat
- Trouble breathing
Warnings and precautions
Do not use this medication if:
- You have a serious heart problem such as a slow heart rate or a heart block
- You are unable to urinate
- You are allergic to its active ingredients
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding