Why use Temoside for brain cancer?
Temoside is also used for the treatment, control, prevention and improvement of the following:
- Brain tumor
- Cancer of the glial tissue in the nervous system
- Skin cancer
The brand name cost higher than the generic name of this drug. You can buy the generic Temoside here at only $63.80 per 5 capsules of 100 mg each.
How does Temoside work?
Temoside contains Temozolomide as an active ingredient. It works by stopping the abnormal cancer cells from making DNA. If the cancer cells can’t make DNA, they can’t replicate, so they can’t grow and spread.
How to use Temoside?
Temoside is in capsule form that you need to take by mouth. Take Temoside in an empty stomach. You usually take it an hour or two after meals or at bedtime to reduce stomach upset. Swallow the capsule whole. Do not open or chew the capsule.
What are the side effects of Temoside?
The following are lists of possible side effects of this drug. Common side effects are:
Serious side effects are:
- Low blood count. Your red blood cells and white blood cells may decrease temporarily. This can put you at risk of having Anemia and other blood infections.
Delayed side effects are:
- Skin rash
Important thing to remember regarding the side effects of Temoside:
- The side effects are always reversible. They will just go away after you complete the treatment.
- Most patients do not experience all of the listed side effects.
- There are always options to lessen the side effects.
Warning and Precautions
Before you start with your medication, make sure that your doctor knows about the following:
- Other medications that you are taking
- If you have other health conditions
- If you are pregnant or a lactating mom
- If you have any allergies or are allergic to some medications
Some self-care tips:
- Drink plenty of water when you take this drug
- To reduce nausea, take an anti-nausea drug.
- Avoid sun exposure
- Avoid driving. This drug can make you dizzy.
- Maintain good nutrition
- Avoid crowds and people with colds. You may be at risk of infections.