Whys buy Telma 20mg (Telmisartan) for hypertension?
Telma 20mg tablet is an effective medication against high blood pressure. It is commonly used by the people above 55 years old. This medicine was launched and used since 1999. This drug is helpful in decreasing the risk of heart attack, stroke, and death. Telma 20 mg is available here for $9.09 only.
How does Telma 20mg (Telmisartan) work?
Telmisartan is the main content of this medicine. This drug is an Angiotensin-II antagonist or blocker. It works by lowering the effect of the narrowing of blood vessels. The active ingredient inhibits the action of angiotensin II, a potent chemical that causes contraction of muscle the surrounds the blood vessels.
How to use Telma 20mg (Telmisartan)?
Take Telma 20 mg exactly as directed by your physician. Swallow the tablet with a glass full of water. You can take Telma even without eating a meal. Do not alter the dosage that is being set by the doctor. Take Telma at the same time each day as long as you are prescribed. Telma will control the high BP but will not cure it. Tell your doctor before you will stop taking this medicine.
What are the side effects of Telma 20mg (Telmisartan)?
Tell your doctor as early as possible if you do not feel well while taking Telma. The side effects of this medicine do not come very often. The commonly seen side effects of Telma are:
- Difficulty in swallowing or breathing
- Diarrhea, congestion, fainting, and dizziness
- Infections of the air passages, redness or rash in the skin
- Discomfort or stomach pain, Liver problems
- Impotence, muscle, and joints ache
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Telma. In case of persistent side effects, tell your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take Telma if you are on a dialysis or allergic to its content. Telma is not for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Tell your doctor if:
- You have severe liver diseases
- Have a history of heart attack and stroke
- You have any kind of severe kidney diseases or lupus
Note the following things:
- Do not give this medicine to children
- If you are 65 years old, ask your doctor before you will take this medicine
- Store Telma tablet in a cool dry place
- Use Telma only for the purposes that are stated here
- Keep this away from the reach of children