Why Tazret forte Cream for acne?
Tazret forte cream helps prevent the formation of pimples, whiteheads and blackheads. This drug also helps to:
- Whiten and lighten dark spots
- Removes all the blemishes
- Protect your skin from discoloration
The combined ingredients of this drug can bring out normal cell growth and your overall skin health. You can avail this drug at a cheaper price here on our website.
How does Tazret Forte Cream work?
The drug contains active ingredient tazarotene, a pro-retinoid that binds itself to a receptor of vitamin A metabolite. It works by reducing the growth of skin cells. The active ingredient blocks certain substances that cause inflammation on the skin. Tazret forte cream also works to reduce skin scaling and thickening of the skin in psoriasis. This drug can also clear skin acne and resolves skin problem.
How to use Tazret Forte Cream?
Make a skin test first. Apply a small amount of the cream on your skin. If there’s no reaction occurs, follow the instruction stated on the label. Use the treatment as directed by your doctor. Apply it once a day in the evening. Apply a small amount of it on your fingertip then rub thoroughly on the affected area. Do not apply it to open wounds or inflamed skin. Avoid contact with your eyes, nose, and mouth.
What are the side effects of Tazret Forte Cream?
Aside from the intended effect of the drug, Tazret forte cream may also cause unwanted side effects too. The common side effects are itching, skin burn, irritation, and redness of the skin. You may also feel stinging and peel at the site of the application. In this case, stop using the product. Seek for medical help.
When you’re using Tazret forte Cream, there are things that you should avoid such as:
- Do not use the product if you’re allergic to its ingredient.
- Do not use the product if you’re pregnant and breastfeeding. It may cause birth defects.
- Do not use the product if you have been exposed to UV light.
- Do not use this if you are suffering from acute eczema.
- Avoid using this if you’re already using other medication.
- Avoid using the product if you’re taking other drugs that affect your sensitivity to sunlight or UV light.