Why use Taxim O for bacterial infections?
Taxim O is a remedy for different bacterial infections. It’s an anti-bacterial drug that kills the bacteria up to 99.99%. It’s an effective drug and helps to avoid an allergic reaction. You can buy this drug on us at the price of $53.38 for 30 tablets of 200mg. Buy now and get the discounted price offered.
How does Taxim O work?
Taxim O contains an active ingredient “Cefixime”. It belongs to “Cephalosporin” group of drug. It’s an anti-bacterial drug that works by killing the bacteria. The drug works responsibly to stop the growth of certain bacteria. Taxim O breaks down their cell walls which are the process of their reproduction. In this case, the bacteria will no longer survive. It also prevents the infection to spread in different parts of your body.
How to use Taxim O?
- Take the drug as directed by your doctor. Make sure you’re not allergic to its ingredient. Take it as per your doctor’s advice.
- If you’re having any medical issues, inform your doctor about your health. The dosage and duration of the drug will depend on your condition.
- As you start your medication, take the drug twice each day. And or as what your doctor’s prescribed you.
- Take the drug by mouth. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Never crush or chew the drug. It may have a bitter taste.
- You may take it with a full or empty stomach. But to avoid an upset stomach take it with food or a glass of milk.
- Never skip a dose. Take the drug at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose.
What are the side effects of Taxim O?
Just like other drugs Taxim O may have unwanted side effects such as:
- A headache
- Trouble Sleeping
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal Pain
- Fever and Vomiting
- Skin Rashes
If this symptom continues to get worse visit your doctor. Seek for medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to penicillin.
- Avoid using this drug if you have kidney or liver disease.
- Do not stop the medicine course abruptly. It may increase your risk of infection.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while you’re using this drug.
- If you develop an allergic reaction, stop using this product.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating, talk with your doctor before using this drug.