Why buy Tacroz .03% (10gm) (Tacrolimus) for atopic dermatitis?
Tacroz – .03% (10 gm) is an effective medication against atopic dermatitis. It is mainly used along with other drugs when other forms of medications do not work well for eczema. Tacroz – .03% (10 gm) is available here at a very cheap price.
How does Tacroz .03% (10gm) (Tacrolimus) work?
Tacroz – .03% (10 gm) contains Tacrolimus as an active ingredient. It works by suppressing the immune system and the inflammation. It does this by inhibiting the enzyme called calcineurin, an enzyme that activates the immune system. The onset of reaction of Tacroz – .03% (10 gm) occurs within 6 hours after using. The duration of the effect will stay live in the body for 2 to 4 days.
How to use buy Tacroz .03% (10gm) (Tacrolimus)?
Use Tacroz – .03% (10 gm) exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Apply the ointment on the affected area. Before applying, clean the affected area. Apply only a small amount of the ointment and gently rub it. Continue using this topical medication for the full course of the treatment. Do not alter the dosage that is given.
What are the side effects of Tacroz .03% (10gm) (Tacrolimus)?
Tacroz – .03% (10 gm) may cause some side effects as any other topical medications. Rare but serious side effect includes severe allergic reaction. Less serious side effects are:
- Redness on the affected area
- Drying of the skin
- Tingling and burning sensation
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Tacroz – .03% (10 gm). If the side effects persist contact your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
These are the things to be noted on or before using the drug:
- Store this medicine in a cool dry place, away from heat, light and moist
- Keep this away from the reach of children
- Do not use this if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use this if you are allergic to any of its content
- Do not apply this medication near eyes, mouth and nose.
- Do not apply Tacroz on open, irritated and sun-burned skin.