Why use Syndopa Plus?
Syndopa Plus is a combination medication for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease and Parkinson’s -like symptoms. It can control the involuntary movement of the muscles that can stop the stiffness and tremors. The onset of action occurs within 15 minutes after taking. The effect will last for 5-24 hours. Syndopa Plus is available here for only $5.78 per 30 tablets of 25+100 mg.
How does Syndopa Plus work?
Syndopa Plus contains Carbidopa Levodopa as active ingredients. Levodopa is a central nervous system agent. Levodopa is being converted into dopamine in the brain. Carbidopa is a decarboxylase inhibitor. It works by preventing levodopa from breaking before it reaches the brain.
How to use Syndopa Plus?
Use Syndopa Plus under the prescription of the doctor. You may also read the instructions are written in the package label. The usual dose of this medicine is 3 to 4 times a day. Do not take this medicine if the time of treatment is finish. Do not take large or small amount than what is given. Do not stop using without asking your doctor. Syndopa Plus can be taken even without eating a meal. Swallow the tablet with a glass full of water.
What are the Side effects of the Syndopa Plus?
Here are commonly seen side effects of Syndopa Plus:
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Dizziness and Headache
- Drowsiness and Sleeping difficulty
- Appetite Loss and Stomach discomfort
- Dry mouth
This medicine may also have rare but serious side effects like:
- Fainting and Falling
- Abdominal Pain
- Trouble in Swallowing
- Blurry Vision and Double Vision
- Black and Tarry tools
- Behavior changes and Hallucination
- Mood change and Suicidal thoughts
Syndopa Tablet may cause any severe side effects that are not listed above.
Warnings and Precautions
Taking Syndopa Plus may rarely cause sexual and gambling urges. In such cases, inform your doctor right away. Things and activities to avoid while taking Syndopa:
- Take care if you engage in an activity that needs mental alertness
- Avoid driving
- Avoid getting up fast from a sitting or lying position
Inform your doctor if you:
- Have a heart disease and High blood pressure
- Have breathing Problem and Mental Illnesses
- Have Kidney and Hormonal Disease
- Have Glaucoma and Ulcer
- Are a pregnant and breastfeeding woman