Why buy Syncapone (Carbidopa Levodopa) in treating the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease?
Syncapone is a combination medicine. It is a catechol-o-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor that promotes proper brain function. Syncapone is prescribed to treat the following symptoms of Parkinson’s disease due to lack of dopamine:
- Poor muscle control
You can purchase this drug here at only $11.27 per 30 tablets of 50mg/200mg. Its branded counterpart cost $83.62 per 30 tablets of the same strength.
How does Syncapone (Carbidopa Levodopa) work?
Syncapone contains Carbidopa Levodopa as active ingredients. Levodopa is a central nervous agent. It changes into dopamine in the brain that helps control the movement. Carbidopa is decarboxylase inhibitors. It works by preventing the Levodopa from breaking down in the bloodstream before it reaches the brain. Carbidopa help reduces the side effects of Levodopa such as nausea and vomiting.
How to use Syncapone (Carbidopa Levodopa)?
Use Syncapone exactly as directed by your physician. Take the drug by mouth with or without food 3 to 4 times a day or as prescribed. Do not take more than the recommended dose or as often as prescribed.
If you are taking Levodopa alone and will take Syncapone for the first time, wait for at least 12 hours after your last dose of Levodopa. Start your dose of Syncapone in the morning. Avoid high protein-diet. Protein prevents the absorption this medication.
What are the side effects of Syncapone (Carbidopa Levodopa)?
Syncapone may cause unwanted side effects. Common side effects are:
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
- Weakness Difficulty falling asleep
Serious side effects are:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Chest pain
- Blood in the stool
- Abdominal pain
- Difficulty breathing and swallowing
- Increased sweating
- Unusual and uncontrolled movements of the mouth, face, head, arms and neck.
- Bloody vomit
Warnings and Precautions
Below are some warnings and precautions that you need to bear in mind when using this drug:
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to any of its active ingredient.
- Inform your doctor of your medical histories such as bleeding disorder, eye problem, kidney and liver disease
- This drug may make you dizzy. Do not drive or operate machinery or do any activities that require alertness.
- Use this medication with caution on patients with heart disease, renal and endocrine disease and bronchial asthma.