Why use Susten Gel?
Susten gel has Progesterone, a naturally occurring female hormone produced in the ovary. It is indicated for the treatment of infertility in women. Susten Gel is also used during vitro fertilization. It is available here for $5.36 only.
How does Susten Gel work?
Susten Gel contains progesterone hormone. It is lipophilic in nature hence easily absorbed in the cells. Susten Gel binds to the receptors and initiates the progestational activity. This will help in the regulation of ovulation.
How to use Susten Gel?
Use Susten gel according to your doctor’s prescription. Follow all the instructions provided in the package label. The usual use of Susten Gel is once a day or according to the dose given by the doctor. During the menstrual cycle, this is given only for a small period. Such as 6 to 12 days at a time. Susten gel is applied directly in the vagina using an applicator. Wash the applicator properly after using. This will prevent any vaginal infection. The onset and period of the effect differ from one person to another.
What are the side effects of Susten gel?
Below is not the whole list of the side effects of Susten Gel. Seek medical attention right away in case you experience the following:
- Vaginal spotting, bloating, whitish stools and dark urine
- Sleep troubles, depression and Lack of appetite
- Tiredness and mood swings
- Nipple discharge and Breast tenderness, increase hair growth
- Loss of hair in the scalp and darkening of facial skin
- Wheezing, cough, swelling of hands, feet, ankles and fast breathing
Warnings and Precautions
Do not use Susten Gel if you:
- Are pregnant and breastfeeding
- Are suffering from lupus, migraines, seizures, fluid retention
- Have blood clotting, vision loss, asthma, kidney problems
- Have a heart problem, high blood pressure, blood vessel problems, and diabetes
- Are having a gallbladder, pancreas and low blood pressure problems
Important points to be noted:
- Visit your doctor regularly while using this medication
- Store Susten gel in a room safe from heat, light, and moisture
- Do not use this medicine for any complaint unless the doctor advises you