Why use Susten 200mg?
Susten 200 mg is used as a part of hormone replacement therapy in women. It is an effective treatment against the symptoms of menopause. At the same time, it reduces the risk of women from developing certain diseases like uterine cancer. This hormone is also used to bring menstruation in women of childbearing age but has stopped menstruating. Susten is available at various strengths manufactured by Sun Pharma. You can buy Susten 200 mg here for $31.53 only.
How does Susten 200mg work?
Progesterone is the main content of Susten 200mg. It works by initiating the progestational activity of the ovary to bring about menstruation to women who have stopped menstruating but are able to bear a child. It restarts a menstrual period and treats abnormal bleeding due to a lack of progesterone.
How to use Susten 200mg?
Susten is given for a small duration during menstruation. It is given 6 to 12 days at a time. Follow the given dosage with a routine. Take the capsule with a glass full of water. Avoid chewing of crushing the Capsule. Do not take a double dose to make up the missed one. An overdose of this medicine can create other complication.
What are the side effects of Susten 200mg?
Ask for medical attention right away if you experience any of the following:
- Depression, Lethargy, mood swings
- Sleep disturbances, Vomiting, Pallid tools
- Tenderness of the Breast, Nipple discharge, Dark urination
- Increased hair growth, Lack of appetite
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Susten. The side effects may come rarely. In case of severe or persistent side effects, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Susten is from the set of drugs for women’s health. Things to remember on or before taking Susten:
- Store this medicine in a room away from the reach of children
- Keep this away from sunlight, heat, and moisture
- Use this medicine for the purpose that is stated here only
Do not take this drug if:
- You are already pregnant or breastfeeding, blood clot
- You have a history of growths in the liver, lupus migraines
- You have a history of seizures, migraines, fluid retention, and vision loss
- History of Asthma, Kidney, hypertension, and heart problems
Tell your doctor if:
- You have afflicted with Jaundice
- You had your uterus removed or a history of vaginal
- Have lumps in the breast, cervical cancer