Why use Sorbitrate – 5mg for chest pain?
Sorbitrate – 5mg belongs to the nitrates group of drugs. It is mainly prescribed to prevent and treat chest pain. However, this drug does not work fast enough to relieve chest pain once the attack has already started. Sorbitrate – 5mg is used along with other drugs for the prevention of chest pain symptoms. You can buy Sorbitrate – 5mg here at a very reasonable price.
How does Sorbitrate – 5mg work?
Sorbitrate – 5mg contains Isosorbide Dinitrate as an active ingredient. It works by relaxing the smooth muscles the lines the wall of the blood vessels allowing more blood to flow easily. As a result, the amount of oxygen supply that goes into the heart increases thus reducing the workload of the heart.
How to use Sorbitrate – 5mg?
Take Sorbitrate – 5mg as directed by your physician. The usual starting dose is anywhere from 5 mg to 20 mg two to three times a day for the prevention of angina pectoris. When taking the second dose, try to leave about 18 hours between the last doses. Do not take more than 480 mg a day. It is very vital to follow your doctor’s instructions very carefully. Take the pill with a glass of water. Do not chew or break the tablet. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration. Watch out also for some side effects that come along with taking this drug. For a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember. For an overdosed, seek medical attention right away.
What are the side effects of Sorbitrate – 5mg?
Seek medical attention at once if you have serious side effects like:
- Worsening of chest pain
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Vomiting, nausea, pale skin and passing out
- Blue-colored skin and tingling sensation under the skin
Common side effects are:
- Low blood pressure
Warnings and Precautions
Consider the following warnings and precautions when taking this drug:
- Do not take Sorbitrate – 5mg if you are taking Sildenafil
- Do not use this product if you have early signs of heart attack such as a heavy feeling, chest pain and pain that spreads to the arm and shoulder
- Do not use this medication if you are allergic to its active ingredient
- Do not use Sorbitrate – 5mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is not known whether this drug is harmful to unborn baby.