Why buy Sirdalud 2mg (Tizanidine HCl) as a muscle relaxant?
Sirdalud 2mg is mainly used in relieving spasticity. It temporarily relaxes the muscle thus relieving the associated pain. This is done by blocking the nerve impulses that are sent to the brain. Sirdalud 2 mg may also be used with other conditions not stated here. You can buy Sirdalud 2 mg here for $16.45 only.
How do Sirdalud 2mg work?
Sirdalud 2mg contains Tizanidine HCl as an active ingredient. It works by temporarily relaxing the muscle and treats spasms by blocking the pain sensations that are sent to the brain. It also increases the muscle tone associated with muscle spasm.
How to use Sirdalud 2mg (Tizanidine HCl)?
Take Sirdalud 2mg (Tizanidine HCl) as directed by your doctor. The usual dose is 2mg orally every 6 to 8 hours. Take the tablet with a glass of water. Sirdalud 2mg can be taken even without food. The onset of action of this drug occurs 1 to 2 hours after taking. The duration of the effect can last for 3 to 6 hours. You can repeat the treatment if needed to a maximum of 3 doses within 24 hours. Gradually decrease the dosage before you fully stop taking the tablet.
What are the side effects of Sirdalud 2mg (Tizanidine HCl)?
Inform your doctor right away if you will experience any side effects. The common side effects of Sirdalud 2mg are:
- Dry mouth, lightheadedness
- Weakness, constipation
- Tiredness, drowsiness
Sirdalud 2mg may also have severe side effects that may not come very often. The severe side effects of Sirdalud are:
- Liver damage, persistent nausea or vomiting
- Severe stomach pain, jaundice, dark urine
- Behavior changes, vision changes and irregular heartbeat
- Yellowish skin or eyes, fainting
This is not the complete list of the side effects of Sirdalud tablet. In case of persistent side effects call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take this drug if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Things to note on or before taking the Sirdalud 2mg tablet:
- Keep this medicine readily available
- Avoid alcohol and long exposure to sunlight
- Do not do works that require mental alertness
- Avoid caffeine and Alcohol
- Keep this medicine away from heat, light, moist, and children
Do not take the Sirdalud 2mg if you:
- Are allergic to its content or to NSAID
- Have a severe headache along with the pain
- Have weakness in the body
Tell your doctor if:
- Are suffering from Asthma or breathing problems
- You have vision changes, runny nose or nasal polyps
- You have Anemia, Heart, Kidney, and intestinal problems
- Hypertension and Blood disorders