Why buy Seczole (Secnidazole) for a bacterial and protozoan infection?
Seczole is a new second-generation 5-nitroimidazole product. Its broad spectrum of activity is effective against anaerobic bacteria. It is mainly used to treat vaginal infection in women. Seczole also acts as an antiprotozoal. It is proven to be more effective in treating intestinal parasitic infection metronidazole. Its side effect is also milder. You can buy Seczole here at a very reasonable price. It is available in the strength of 1000 mg.
How does Seczole (Secnidazole) work?
Seczole is anti-infective, anti-amoebic and antibacterial medicine. It contains Secnidazole as an active ingredient. It belongs to the class of medication called nitroimidazole antimicrobials. It works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
How to use Seczole (Secnidazole)?
Take Seczole 1000 mg tablet by mouth. You can take it with or without food since the action of the medicine is not affected by any food intake. Do not take in a larger dose than what is advised. Take the medicine at the same time every day. Do not stop taking this drug without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of Seczole (Secnidazole)?
The following are lists of possible side effects that may occur when taking Seczole:
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth
- Epigastric pain
- Metallic taste
If you notice other side effects not listed, call your doctor right away.
Warning and Precautions
Before taking Seczole, inform your doctor if you have:
- Any allergies- Adverse reaction includes an asthma attack, dizziness, skin irritation and swelling of the tongue and mouth.
- Any bleeding disorders – Seczole may worsen the symptoms of a bleeding disorder.
- You are taking any other medications
- You are pregnant and a lactating mom.
- Seczole is not intended for patients who are lactose intolerant.
- Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol and caffeinated drinks. Your risk of the adverse effect is significantly high.
- Seczole may cause excessive dizziness.
- Do not take Seczole with an antacid or any herbal medicine. In case you take any herbal supplements, wait for at least 3 to 4 hours before taking this drug.