Why use Sebifin for fungal infections?
Sebifin is effective in treating fungal infections that affect the toenails and fingernails. It is also effective against fungal infections of the skin surrounding the inner thighs, buttocks, and genitals. Sebifin is also used to aid infections on the scalp and skin. You can purchase Sebifin here at only $7.43.
How does Sebifin work?
Sebifin has Terbinafine that works as an effective antifungal medicine. It works by preventing the growth of fungus from spreading. This is done by causing holes to develop in the fungal cell membranes. The fungus cell membranes are vital for their survival. It protects them from an unwanted substance that can kill them hence clearing up the infections.
How to use the Sebifin Tablet?
Seek for doctor’s instruction in taking Sebifin tablet. All the instructions in using Sebifin are found on the package. Make sure that the topical form is not orally taken. It is not applicable to internal cavities. It could be taken with or without a meal.
The recommended dose is 1 tablet of 250 mg a day. Your doctor will determine the length of your treatment. Your treatment duration depends on the kind and severity of your infections. The effect of medicine will come out after 1-2 hours upon taking. Sebifin Tablet’s effect will last for 20-30 hours.
What are the side effects?
The following some of the unwanted side effects of Sebifin:
Common side effects are:
- Stomach ache
- Change in temper
Serious side effects are:
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Dark urine
- Yellowish eyes and skin
- Swelling of lips, face, tongue, feet, hands, and eyelids
- Chest pain
- Bruising and bleeding
- Blistering and peeling of skin
- Irregular heartbeat
- Sensitivity to sunlight and scaly skin
Warnings and Precaution
Below are some of the warnings and precautions that you need to consider when using Sebifin:
- This treatment is not prohibited to pregnant women.
- This is not for breastfeeding women unless necessary.
- Direct ingestion by the infant must be avoided
- This Medicine is not for patients who have liver disease.
- This can lower the count of particular blood cells.
- Use with caution to patients with kidney malfunction
Some precautions are provided to avoid the effect of the Sebifin 200mg tablet
- Always monitor the liver function constantly
- Inform the doctor for any skin reactions
- Use Sebifin responsibly to those who have low blood cell.
- Always use with caution to in patients having kidney malfunction
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
- Precautionary measures must be observed before taking to sunlight