Why buy Sebifin Cream (Terbinafine HCl)?
Sebifin Cream is an effective medication against fungal infections. One of its main targets is the toe and fingernails. Sebifin Cream is hydrophobic in nature that is commonly prescribed for fungal infections. Its active ingredient is a strong topical antifungal agent which easily kills fungi and yeast. Sebifin Cream will take effect after 1-2 hours upon application. The duration of the effect will last for 24-30 hours. Sebifin cream is available here for $3.07 only.
How does Sebifin Cream (Terbinafine HCl) work?
Sebifin Cream contains Terbinafine HCl as an active ingredient. It works by inhibiting the growth of the fungal cell. It destroys the cell membrane process of the formation of the fungi. Sebifin Cream stops the growth of the organism.
How to use Sebifin Cream (Terbinafine HCl)?
Use this cream strictly and must be according to doctor’s prescription. Do not adjust the dosage unless your doctors say so. Do not use this if the prescribed period is done. Wash your hands before and after applying the Sebifin Cream. Put on a small amount of Sebifin Cream to the infected area. Do not cover the affected area with dressing or bandages. Allow the air to flow properly. Apply the cream on the affected area once or twice a day. Store the Sebifin Cream in a cool dry place.
What are the side effects of Sebifin Cream (Terbinafine HCl)?
The commonly seen side effects of Sebifin Cream are:
- Redness of the skin
- Blistering and peeling of skin
- Sensitive to sunlight and scaly skin
There are also rare but severe side effects that will occur. In such cases, seek for medical attention right away. This is not the whole list of the side effects of Sebifin Cream.
Warnings and Precaution
Know the risk and benefits before you start using the Sebifin Cream. Things to be noted:
- Store Sebifin Cream in a cool dry place
- Do not start a medication without a doctor’s prescription
- Do not use Sebifin Cream if you are allergic to any of its content
- Always follow the advice of your doctor for best results
- This cream should be used only when clearly necessary
Inform your doctor if you:
- Are pregnant and breastfeeding
- Have a serious liver injury
- Have kidney and High blood pressure
- Have serious heart illness
Use Sebifin Cream with caution if you:
- Have Liver disease and kidney injury
- Have an immune system disorder
- Low blood cell count