Why buy Roza Gel (Metronidazole) against vaginal infections?
Roza gel contains metronidazole as an active ingredient. It is an antibacterial skin preparation that effectively treats bacterial infections of the following:
- Respiratory tract
You can buy Rosa gel here at an absolutely low price than buying in the market.
How does Roza Gel (Metronidazole) work?
Roza gel is one of the most effective topical forms of antibiotics against vaginal infection caused by Trichomonas vaginalis, giardia and amoeba. The active ingredient works by entering the cell wall of the bacteria and protozoa by passive diffusion. Then it binds with the DNA of the bacteria and disrupts the structure of the helicase. This causes the bacteria and the protozoa to die.
How to use Roza Gel (Metronidazole)?
Apple Roza gel exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Before using this gel, wash your hands and the affected area with water.
- Apply a thin film over the affected area. Gently rub it on the inflamed skin. Do not apply on the normal skin.
- After applying, wash hands again.
Use Roza gel twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening. You will notice improvements within 3 to 4 months on the treatment. Continue applying the gel even if the symptom is getting better. Use this gel regularly to get the best result.
What are the side effects of Roza Gel (Metronidazole)?
Inform your doctor right away if you experience any of the following side effects:
- Dry skin
- Difficulty breathing
- Burning sensation of the skin
- Redness and irritation
- Vaginal discharge
- Vaginal vulvar itching
Warning and precautions
- If your symptoms do not improve after days of application, check with your doctor.
- Do not use this medication if you have taken Disulfiram within the last 2 weeks.
- Do not share this gel with anybody to avoid contamination and spreading of infections.
- Roza gel may interact with other medications. Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medications.