Why use Roseday 5mg?
Use this drug in lowering the bad cholesterol of your body. This will control the abnormal lipid levels. Abnormal lipid level causes heart diseases. Roseday 5mg tablet is also used for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Reducing the bad cholesterol may also lower the risk of stroke. Roseday is available here for $2.96 only.
How does Roseday 5mg work?
Roseday 5mg has Rosuvastatin content. This works by controlling the production of steroids. This reduces the production of cholesterol in the liver. It helps in the control of blood cholesterol and the risk of any diseases. Lowering the amount of bad cholesterol can decrease the risk of heart disease.
How to use Roseday 5mg?
Before using Roseday inform your doctor if you have kidney, diabetes and liver problems. Swallow the tablet with a glass full of water. Do not chew or crush it. Roseday 5mg tablet can be taken once a day even without eating a meal. Take the drug as instructed by your doctor. Before stopping the drug intake, inform your doctor first. Sudden stop of using will cause severe side effects.
What are the side effects of Roseday 5mg?
Roseday 5mg has side effects as any other medicine. The side effects of this medicine do not come very often. You may need medical help if any of the following arises.
- Tenderness in muscle and severe pain
- Fatigue and fever
- Increased thirst and dryness of mouth
- Blurry vision, dry skin, and weight loss
- Swelling in the body and loss of appetite
- Memory problems like depression and confusion
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the medicine. Call your doctor right away in case of persistent effects.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take Roseday 5mg if:
- You have an allergy to Rosuvastatin and any other content of the drug
- You are pregnant or planning to be pregnant
- You are breastfeeding
While taking Roseday 5mg, always remember the following:
- Limit alcohol consumption to avoid liver problems
- Keep the medicine in a closed container and away from children
- Have a low cholesterol diet and eat green vegetables
- Increase the intake of the fibrous product
- Have a routine of exercise and diet as part of the treatment