Why use Ropark in treating the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease?
Ropark belongs to the class of drug known as dopamine antagonists. It restores the balance of a certain natural substance in the brain. It can treat the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease such as:
- Uncontrolled muscle movement and balance
- Shaking of parts of the body
Ropark is cheaper than the brand-name version. You can buy it here at a very affordable price.
How does Ropark work?
Ropark contains Ropinirole as an active ingredient. It works by acting in place of dopamine, a natural substance needed by the body to control movement. In Parkinson’s disease, the cells that produce dopamine are dead.
How to use Ropark?
Take Ropark exactly as directed by your doctor. The usual dose of Ropark is:
Adult dosage (ages 18 to 64 years): 0.25 mg three times a day. The maximum dose is 8 mg 3 times a day.
Ropark is not recommended for children below 18 years of age. Ropark comes in a tablet form. Take this drug by mouth with or without food. Use Ropark regularly to get the most benefit from it. Do not stop taking this medication unless you are told to do so. Do not take more than the recommended dose. For a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember.
What are the side effects of Ropark?
Ropark may cause some unwanted side effects like:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Sudden body movements
- Difficulty urinating
- Joint pain
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty concentrating
Serious side effects are:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty swallowing
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Warnings and Precautions
- Take this drug with extreme caution due to an increased risk of side effects like fainting. Dizziness and drowsiness.
- Patients with kidney and liver disease must be cautious when using this product.
- Ropark may increase your risk of change in behavior.
- This drug is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women.