Why use Richie K for pain and swelling?
Richie K tablet is an anti-inflammatory drug used to relieve pain and swelling. It is proven to be safe and effective by FDA since 1998. Richie K is also used in preventing gout attacks and joint stiffness. It helps control back pain, dental pain, and sports injuries. Richie K tablet is available here for $3.12 only.
How do Richie K works?
Diclofenac Potassium is the active ingredient of Richie K. This works by reducing the substances in the body that causes irritation. Richie works by relieving pain and swelling. Reducing these symptoms can help you go on your daily activities. This inhibits the function of the substances that cause pain. For patients with arthritis, it takes 2 weeks to see the benefit of this drug.
How to use Richie K?
Take this medicine in a dosage and duration set by your doctor. Swallow the Richie K tablet with a glass full of water. Do not lie down for at least 10 minutes after the drug is taken. More instructions are written in the product package. Do not alter the dose that is set by the doctor. The dosage of this drug is dependent on the patient’s condition. Ask your doctor or pharmacist more about the uses of this drug.
What are the side effects of Richie K?
The side effects of this medicine do not come very often. It may have severe side effects that are not listed here. In such cases, call your doctor right away. Some common side effects of Richie 50mg are:
- Gas, Nausea, indigestion
- Constipation or Diarrhea
- Dizziness, headache, drowsiness
- Stuffy nose or itching
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the medicine.
Warnings and Precautions
Discuss the risk and benefits of this drug with your doctor. Things to remember:
- Keep your medicines away from the reach of children
- Keep it in a place away from sunlight, heat, and moisture
- Do not drive or operate machines while in the treatment of Richie K
- Do not take this if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of its content
- Take this medicine with food to avoid stomach pain
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have any other health conditions
- You are taking other medicine or herbal
- You have a coming surgery or you have pre-existing diseases
- If your condition worsens or persists