Why buy Retino A Cream 20gm (Tretinoin) for severe acne?
Retino A cream is a spot treatment and acne removal cream. It is a form of vitamin A that reduces the amount of oil in the skin. It is an excellent spot treatment and overall removal of cystic acne. A small amount of Retino A cream can suppress acne cyst and skin bumps that have stayed together for days. Retino A Cream is available here at a very reasonable price.
How does Retino A Cream 20gm (Tretinoin) work?
Retino A cream contains an active ingredient Tretinoin. Tretinoin is a widely used medication not only for acne. Medicated creams with Tretinoin can reverse many visual signs of aging. It acts effectively and quickly in clearing the skin pores thereby removing and preventing pimples from developing. Tretinoin can change the way the skin produce sebum and the way the skin develops making it difficult for pimples or acne to develop.
How to use Retino A Cream 20gm (Tretinoin)?
Retino A cream is highly effective in reducing the acne formation and in improving facial skin. However, just like any other medications, it is still best to consult your doctor before using this cream. Retino-A cream can cause some effects when not used properly. Your doctor knows what’s best for you.
- Wash your face with cleanser and water. Then let your skin dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of Retino-A cream on the whole face. Do not apply on wounds and cuts or use this cream around the eyes.
- Apply Retino-A cream once every 3 nights. You may notice peeling of your skin, redness and worsening of acne but this is just normal, it’s called purging and it will go away after some time. After a couple of days, you may apply this cream every night.
- Apply gentle moisturizers on top of the skin if your skin feels dry.
- Use sunscreens with a higher level of SPF’s during the day.
What are the side effects of Retino A Cream 20gm (Tretinoin)?
Retino A cream can cause unwanted side effects such as:
- Redness on the skin
- Burning sensation
- Skin irritation
- Tingling sensation
- Sensitivity to sunlight
- Nausea and vomiting
- Difficulty breathing
Warnings and precautions
Before using this cream tell your doctor if you have:
- Other health conditions
- Allergies or allergic to vitamin A-related drug
Other things that you need to consider:
- Do not use Retino A cream if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Avoid waxing. Waxing can cause excess redness on the skin.
- Do not use this cream if you are ultrasensitive to sunlight.
- Do not use other creams with benzoyl peroxide and alpha hydroxy acids. They may deactivate the effects of Tretinoin.