Why buy Retino-A Cream .025% (Tretinoin) for acne?
A Ret is a treatment for several skin issues. The medicine peels off your affected skin areas. It decreases the severity of your acne problems. The drug effectively works the moment you apply the treatment. You will see the result after 2 days. It will leave your skin fewer wrinkles. It provides youthful glow and radiant skin. A Ret is available on our website. You can buy this drug on us at $4.70 of 0.25 tubes of 20gm. Buy this now on us to save more.
How does Retino-A Cream .025% (Tretinoin) work?
A Ret contains Tretinoin as an active ingredient. This belongs to retinoid group of drug. This property improves the pigmentation of the skin. It works by speeding up the removal of melanin in the dermis. It also increases the level of collagen that improves fine wrinkles. This drug makes the layer of your skin thinner. It makes it pores less. In this case, it reduces the blackheads and whiteheads in your skin. A Ret also works to affect the blood where the affected cells fail to mature.
How to use Retino-A Cream .025% (Tretinoin)?
Before you start the treatment conduct a skin test first. Apply a small amount of it on your skin. Wait for a minute and see for any reaction that may appear. If there’s none, you may start your treatment. Take it as directed by your doctor. Wash the affected area with warm water and let it dry. Apply a small amount on the affected area preferably at night. Rub the cream gently. Leave the treatment for 15mins or as instructed by your doctor. Avoid it from getting into your eyes, nose, and mouth.
What are the side effects of Retino-A Cream .025% (Tretinoin)?
Common side effects of A Ret 0.25% are:
- Blood cell disorder
- Hearing loss
- Blister formation
- Burning sensation on application site
- Scaling of skin
- Trouble breathing
- Dry mucous membrane
- Peeling off of skin
Other side effects are:
- Initial acne flare up
- Increased sun sensitivity
- Lightening or darkening of the skin
Contact your doctor if you experience unusual side effects.
Warning and Precaution
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. If possible use a sunblock cream that has a high SPF number.
- Do not apply this cream to the broken or damaged skin.
- Avoid using other skin care product or beauty cosmetic while using this.
- A Ret is a topical cream. It’s for external use only. Do not take this by mouth.
- Avoid this from getting into your eyes. In case it gets contact with your eyes, wash it right away with water.
- Do not use expired products.