Why buy Renodapt S (Mycophenolate Moftil) for an organ transplant?
Renodapt S is a potent immunosuppressant that helps reduce the body’s natural immunity. It is most effective when used with other immunosuppressant agents. Renodapt S is also used for the treatment. Control and prevention of the following:
- Prophylaxis of renal
- Cardiac rejection
How does Renodapt S (Mycophenolate Moftil) work?
Renodapt S contains Mycophenolate Mofetil as an active ingredient. It is a prodrug of mycophenolic acid. It works by keeping down the number of white blood cells that your body makes. The white blood cells are the ones that attack your new organ. By keeping the number of white blood cells low, your body’s immune system won’t reject the new organ. It helps your body accept the new organ as if it were your own.
How to use Renodapt S (Mycophenolate Moftil)?
Before you start taking this drug, read the medication guide first. Take Renodapt S by mouth twice a day or as directed by your doctor. Keep taking this drug as prescribed. It may take 6 to 12 weeks for this drug to start working. Take Renodapt on an empty stomach, usually 1 or 2 hours after a meal. Do not crush, split or chew the tablet.
What are the side effects of Renodapt S (Mycophenolate Moftil)?
Signs of a possible allergic reaction include:
- Swelling of the face, tongue, lips and throat
- Difficulty breathing
Less serious side effects include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sleep problem
Serious side effects include:
- Unusual weakness
- Pale skin
- Fever, body aches, flu-like symptoms
- Blood and black stool
- Difficulty and painful urination
- Speech, vision, memory and balance problems
Stop using Renodapt S right away if the side effect you experienced is serious.
Warning and Precautions
- Renodapt S can harm an unborn baby, especially during the first trimester. Practice precautionary measures to avoid getting pregnant while under Renodapt S.
- Do not use this drug if you are allergic to its active ingredient.
- Inform your doctor if you have any medical issues such as:
- Kidney problems
- Stomach ulcers
- Fungal, viral and bacterial infections
- This drug may affect your blood counts. Patients with blood cells disorders should be cautious when using this drug.
- Renodapt S may react with other medicines that includes herbs, supplements and vaccines.