Why buy Razo 20mg (Rabeprazole)?
Razo 20 mg is an effective medication in treating the symptoms of GERD and other conditions characterized by excessive amount of acid production in the stomach. It is proven to be safe and effective by FDA. You can buy Razo 20 mg here at a very reasonable price.
How does Razo 20mg (Rabeprazole) work?
Razo 20mg contains Rabeprazole as an active ingredient. It works by acting as a proton pump inhibitor. It prevents the food and acid from moving back in the esophagus. Razo prevents the overproduction of gastric acid that causes symptoms like heartburn and acid reflux in adults and children 1 year and older. It treats the damage from GERD and allows the esophagus to heal and prevent further damage.
How to use Razo 20mg (Rabeprazole)?
Take Razo 20 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet whole with a glass full of water. You can take this even without eating a meal. Do not break or chew the tablet to avoid too much medication release. Razo 20 mg is a short-term treatment. It is normally prescribed for 4 to 8 weeks duration only. The second course depends on your condition. Do not alter the dosage in any way.
What are the Side effects of Razo 20mg (Rabeprazole)?
The less serious side effects of Razo are:
- A headache and Insomnia
- Mild diarrhea, Rash and itching of the skin
- Upset stomach
Razo may also have severe side effects as any other drug. However, these side effects do not come very often. The severe effects of Razo 20 mg tablet are:
- Low magnesium
- Jittery feeling
- Dizziness and confusion
- Fast and irregular heart rate
- Bloody or watery diarrhea
- Jerking muscle movements or seizure
- Muscle cramps and weakness
- A cough, choking or limp feeling
Warnings and Precautions
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take Razo 20 mg if you have any of the following:
- Allergic to any of the content of this medicine
- You have severe magnesium deficiency or liver disease
- You have osteoporosis
- You are 50 years old and above. This will put you to risk of bone fracture
Things to remember on or before taking the Razo 10mg tablet:
- Do not take medicine for diarrhea without the advice of your doctor
- Obey the restrictions set by the doctor in taking this drug
- The dosage will depend on your age, sex, and your condition
- In case of H.pylori infections take this drug for 7 weeks only