Why buy Razo 10mg (Rabeprazole)?
Razo 10mg is an oral prescription drug used for the treatment of stomach ulcers. This is also an effective cure for GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease). Razo is recommended for treatment of any other acidity related disorders. This may be used along with anti-biotic to prevent gastric ulcer due to infection. This medicine is available here at a very reasonable price.
How does Razo 10mg (Rabeprazole)?
Razo 10mg contains Rabeprazole as an active ingredient. This works by acting as a proton pump inhibitor. It prevents the food and acid to move back in the esophagus. Razo prevents the overproduction of gastric acid. This also gives relief from all the symptoms. This will delay the final step of acid release in the stomach. Acidity is decreased and the healing process is made faster.
How to use Razo 10mg (Rabeprazole)?
Take Razo 10mg tablet as a whole with a glass full of water. You can take this even without eating a meal. Do not break or chew the tablet to avoid too much medication release. This is normally prescribed for 4 to 8 weeks duration. The second course depends on your condition. Do not alter the dosage in any way.
What are the Side effects of Razo 10mg?
The less serious side effects of Razo are:
- A headache and Insomnia
- Upset stomach
- Mild diarrhea, Rash and itching of the skin
Razo may also have severe side effects as any other drug. However, these side effects do not come very often. The severe effects of Razo 10mg tablet are:
- Low magnesium
- Dizziness and confusion
- Jittery feeling
- Fast and irregular heart rate
- Jerking muscle movements or seizure
- Bloody or watery diarrhea
- Muscle cramps and weakness
- A cough, choking or limp feeling
Warnings and Precautions
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take Razo if you have any of the following:
- Allergic to any of the content of this medicine
- You have severe magnesium deficiency or liver disease
- You have osteoporosis
- You are 50 years old and above. This will put you to risk of bone fracture
Things to remember on or before taking the Razo 10mg tablet:
- Do not take medicine for diarrhea without the advice of your doctor
- Obey the restrictions set by the doctor in taking this drug
- The dosage will depend on your age, sex, and your condition
- In case of H.pylori infections take this drug for 7 weeks only