Why buy Raxitid (Roxithromycin) for bacterial infections?
Raxitid has many different uses. It’s a drug that improves a patient condition. This drug contains anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. It is proven safe and effective to use. This drug is also approved by FDA. Raxitid has a cheaper price than other drugs available in the market. This drug is available on our website. Purchase it at the lowest price of $15.77 for 50 tablets of 50mg.
How does Raxitid (Roxithromycin) work?
Raxitid contains “Roxithromycin” as an active ingredient. This drug belongs to “Macrolide” group of medicines. It works to kill and stops the reproduction of the bacteria. It destroys the DNA synthesis of bacteria. In which is necessary for the survival of bacteria. Raxitid stops the growth of bacteria. It also prevents the spread of infection to other parts of your body.
How to use Raxitid (Roxithromycin)?
The listed below are ways on how to use Raxitid:
- Consult with your doctor before using this drug. Inform your doctor if you have an allergy. Tell him all the information needed.
- If you’re prescribed to use this drug, you may start your medication. Take this drug as directed by your doctor.
- The dosage will depend on your condition or as per your doctor’s advised. Check the label stated and read for directions. Follow the directions carefully.
- The drug comes in a tablet form you should take it by mouth. Swallow the drug as a whole with a glass of water. Take it twice a day or as suggested by your doctor.
- You may take the drug with or without food. But it’s better to take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
- Take the drug at the same time each day to avoid missing a dose. Never skip a dose to gain the best result.
What are the side effects of Raxitid (Roxithromycin)?
The following are the list of some unwanted side effects of the drug. This may include:
- A headache
- Skin rash
- Severe diarrhea
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Mouth sores
- Allergic reaction
Contact your doctor right away if these symptoms do not go away. You might need medical attention.
Warning and Precaution
- Do not use this drug if you’re allergic to its ingredients.
- If you’re pregnant or lactating, consult your doctor before using the drug.
- Some drug may interact with Raxitid. Tell your doctor if you’re taking other supplements.
- Do not drive or operate a machine when using this drug. It may cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- If you develop an allergic reaction, stop using this product.