Why use Ramace?
Ramace 10 mg is mainly used in treating the blood pressure. It prevents stroke, kidney problems and heart attack. It also increases the survival of the patients after a heart attack. Ramace is also used to treat failure in the heart after a recent heart attack. Ramace may also be used to treat other illnesses that are not stated here. Ramace 10mg is approved in the US. This is available here for $22.71 only.
How to does Ramace work?
Ramace has Rampiril content. It relaxes the blood vessel. The blood can flow easily if the blood vessel is relaxed. The blood can flow smoothly. The onset of the work of Ramace is 1 to 2 hours after taking. The duration of the medicine in the body is 24 hours.
How to use Ramace?
Ramace capsule is taken by mouth. You can take this with or without eating a meal. The usual dose of this medicine is once or twice a day. The dosage and duration of the treatment depends on the condition of the patient. Ramace is to be taken under the prescription of the doctor. Complete the course treatment of this medicine to have the best benefit. Overdose of this medicine may lead to fainting, light headedness and dizziness.
What are the side effects of Ramace?
The common side effects of Ramace are:
- Headache or Fatigue
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Weakness of the muscle
- Decrease or no urination
The side effects of this medicine do not come at once. It varies from one person to the other. In case of severe side effects, call your doctor right away. This is not the complete list of the side effects of Ramace.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take Ramace if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discuss with your doctor the risk and benefits of this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Kidney diseases, Congestive heart failure
- Lupus, tissue disorder, liver diseases
- Arthritis and if you are in a low salt
Things that is to be done on or before taking Ramace:
- Avoid driving or operating machines if you are taking this
- Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking
- Avoid eating fatty foods and unhealthy lifestyle
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of children
- Keep this in a room away from light, heat and moist
- Ramace may rarely cause Diarrhea and vomiting