Why use Prosolution Gel?
Prosolution Gel is a highly effective and more affordable alternative to extremely expensive and ineffective prescription medications. It is made from natural herbal supplement. It effectively works once you apply this gel to your penis. It pumps up the flow of blood that will cause vasodilation. It helps achieve the pleasure of the penis to get harder and stronger. Prosolution Gel is available on our website. You can buy this drug on us at $42.00 for 1 tube of 60ml.
How does Prosolution Gel work?
Prosolution Gel contains natural ingredients. The following are the ingredients of the gel and how they work:
- Aloe Vera – it helps to penetrate the skin and nutrients in the Gel. It helps to absorb the system and go to work.
- Aloe Extract – it allows better penetration.
- Bearberry Extract – It helps a better fluid movement. It helps to get bigger erection and climax.
- L-Arginine – It is an amino acid that help boosts nitric oxide. It works to dilate blood vessel. It also helps to keep a bigger erection.
- Menthol – this works to help warm the genitals. It also works to give enough staying power. It helps you to stay longer in bed.
- Mango Butter – also known as “Great Lubricant”. This serves as an aphrodisiac and works to help show up when it matters.
- Vitamin C – it works to help boost sex drive. It also helps a man to recover faster.
How to use Prosolution Gel?
Prosolution Gel is a topical gel preparation. You should not take this by mouth. This solution should be applied to the skin. Apply this gel directly on your penis. Apply a small amount of it on your penis. Gently massage before sexual activity. Do not apply this gel on the head of your penis.
What are the side effects of Prosolution Gel?
Pro solution Gel contains all natural ingredients. It does not have side effects. It may have good side effects such as good erection. It is safe and effective to use.
Warnings and Precautions
- If you have hypertensions consult your doctor before using this gel.
- Prosolution gel is for external use only. You should not take this by mouth.
- Do not apply this gel to open wounds or broken skin.
- Minors are not allowed to use this gel.
- Monitor the expiration date before using.