Why buy Proluton Depot (Hydroxyprogestrone Caproate)?
Proluton consists of Hydroxyprogestrone Caproate. This is an active ingredient. Hydroxyprogestrone belongs to a group of medicines called progestin hormones. This medication is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) since 2011. This is manufactured by Zydus Cadila. Proluton 500mg Injection is available here at its affordable price.
How does Proluton Depot (Hydroxyprogestrone Caproate) work?
Proluton Depot (Hydroxyprogestrone Caproate) works by lowering the risk of miscarriages in women. A premature delivery happens when the level of progesterone of a woman drops below the vital level. This medication is used to preserve these levels and avoid premature labor. This also works in lack of hormone that leads to menstrual disorders.
How to use Proluton Depot (Hydroxyprogestrone Caproate)?
The recommended dosage should be taken on a standard prescribed basis. Always follow the instruction that is given by your doctor. Do not double the dose. In case you missed a dose, take it on the other day.
What are the side-effects of Proluton Depot (Hydroxyprogestrone Caproate)?
This medication may cause some side-effects. Seek medical attention right away if you experience any adverse reaction to this medication.
- Pain, swelling, and itching at the injection site
- Lumps at the injection site
- From moderate to less common anxiety
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Dizziness and fainting
- Fast heartbeat
- Nausea and increased appetite
- Redness of the skin especially on the face and neck
Warnings and Precautions
While taking this medication, there are some things that you need to be precautious with:
- This is not recommended if you have a history of allergy to progesterone.
- This is not given to women who are experiencing abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Patients with liver disease or impairment of normal liver function should not take this.
- If you are suspected to have or if you have hormone-related cancer, this should not be taken.
- For patients having an active or historic instance of stroke or heart attack. Proluton should not be recommended.
- This is not prescribed for patients having severe and uncontrolled high blood pressure.