Why use Progynova 2 mg?
Progynova 2mg is prescribed for menopause women for the treatment of hot flashes and vaginal dryness. The estradiol content in this medication replaces the lack of estrogen in the body required for reproduction and sexual functions. Progynova 2 mg also helps control the way fat is distributed in the body. It is also essential for joint and bone health. You can buy Progynova 2mg here at a very reasonable price.
How does Progynova 2 mg work?
Progynova 2mg contains Estradiol as an active ingredient. It works as a replacement of the loss estrogen in women during menopausal period. The loss of estrogen is sometimes caused by ovarian failure and other disorders. The onset of action of this tablet is 14 to 30 days of taking. The effects of the medicine will stay live in the body for 7 to 12 days duration.
How to use Progynova tablet?
Take Progynova 2 mg as prescribed by your doctor Take the tablet by mouth with a glass full of water. Do not crush or chew the tablet. The dosage of this tablet depends on your condition and your response to the treatment. Do not alter the dosage. Take this as long as the prescription time is not yet over. The sudden stop of using may cause any effects.
What are the side effects of Progynova Tablet?
Progynova 2 mg may cause some unwanted side effects. The major and minor side effects of the tablet are:
- Tenderness and breast pain
- Dizziness and vomiting
- Back pain, headache, and flu-like symptoms
- Vaginal discharge or excessive vaginal bleeding
- Nipple discharge or inverted nipples
- Weight gain
Warnings and Precautions
This medicine is not for pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use Progynova 2mg tablet if:
- You are allergic to its content
- You have blood vessel and heart disorder
- You have an undiagnosed bleeding in the vagina
- Estrogen-dependent tumor or Liver diseases
- Cancer of the breast
Other important reminders:
- This is not for the use of children
- Do not use this if you have gallbladder diseases
- Caution is advised if it is used by the elderly for a longer time
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of a certain swelling disorder
- Tell your doctor if you have a blood clot, stroke or heart diseases