Why use Progynova tablet?
Progynova 1mg is prescribed for menopause women for the treatment of hot flashes and vaginal dryness. The estradiol content in this medication replaces the lack of estrogen in the body. Progynova 1mg is available here for $6.89 only.
How does Progynova Tablet work?
Progynova 1mg contains Estradiol as an active ingredient. It works as a replacement of estrogen in women. The loss of estrogen is sometimes caused by ovarian failure and other disorders. The onset of action of this tablet is 14 to 30 days of taking. The effects of the medicine will stay live in the body for 7 to 12 days duration.
How to use Progynova tablet?
Take the tablet by mouth with a glass full of water. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Progynova is taken as prescribed by the doctor. The dosage of this tablet depends on the condition and response of the patient. Do not alter the dosage. Take this as long as the prescription time is not yet over. The sudden stop of using may cause any effects.
What are the side effects of Progynova Tablet?
Progynova tablet has side effects as any other drug. The severe side effects of this tablet do not come very often. In case of severe effects, you must call your doctor right away. The major and minor side effects of the tablet are:
- Tenderness and breast pain
- Dizziness and vomiting
- Back pain, headache, and flu-like symptoms
- Vaginal discharge or excessive vaginal bleeding
- Nipple discharge or inverted nipples
- Weight gain
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the medicine. Discuss with your doctor all the risk and benefits of Progynova 1mg tablet before taking.
Warnings and Precautions
This medicine is not for pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use Progynova 1mg tablet if:
- You are allergic to its content
- You have an undiagnosed bleeding in the vagina
- You have blood vessel and heart disorder
- Cancer of the breast
- Estrogen-dependent tumor or Liver diseases
Other important reminders:
- This is not for the use of children
- Caution is advised if it is used by the elderly for a longer time
- Do not use this if you have gallbladder diseases
- Tell your doctor if you have a blood clot, stroke or heart diseases
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of a certain swelling disorder