Why use Premarin Vaginal Cream?
Premarin Vaginal Cream – 14gm is an effective cream in treating the symptoms of menopause. Menopausal symptoms are caused by less estrogen produced by the ovary. It is also used in states where there is a deficiency of estrogen due to the removal of the ovary. Premarin Vaginal Cream – 14gm is manufactured by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. It is available here for only $13.61 for 1 cream.
How does Premarin Vaginal Cream work?
Premarin vaginal cream has Conjugated Estrogen, a mixture of different estrogen. It works by treating the symptoms of menopause. The menopausal period usually occurs around 45-55 years of age where the body produces less estrogen.
How to use Premarin vaginal Cream?
Read all the instruction in the product package. Use this cream after bath or after cleaning the vaginal area. Apply the cream in the vagina using the applicator. Apply it in and outside the areas of the vagina. Insert the applicator into the vagina and press. Let the cream out. Wash the applicator with mild soap after using. Do not boil or use hot water to clean the applicator. The usual dose of the cream is 0.50 to 2gm for 21 days. Use the lowest dose as given. Wash your hands before and after using the vaginal cream.
What are the side effects of Premarin Vaginal Cream?
The side effects that are listed below do not come very often. These are the common side effects of the vaginal cream:
- Severe allergic reactions
- Genital Rashes
- Vaginitis or vaginal bleeding
- Burning sensation or irritation
This is not the complete list of the side effects of the Premarin cream. Tell your doctor if there is a persistent side effect.
Warnings and Precautions
Things to be noted on or before using the Premarin vaginal Cream:
- The Premarin Vaginal Cream is not for Children
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure
- Alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, and cigarettes can affect the action
- Do not alter the dosage in using Premarin Vaginal Cream
Do not use this cream if:
- You are allergic to the content of the vaginal cream
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have a history of breast and uterine cancer
- Do not use this cream for unhealthy sexual practices
Inform your doctor if:
- You have liver problems and diseases
- You have irregular vaginal bleeding
- You have Hyperplasia